Home Inspection Appleton, WI
We are looking forward to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Appleton, WI home inspection!
Stepping into a new house is a great opportunity. Let our group at Big Moose Home Inspection help you concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the move. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a thorough Appleton, WI home inspection!
Since 2000, our specialists at Big Moose Home Inspection have delivered intensive home inspections for the Appleton, WI and Appleton, WI – Wisconsin communities.
Appleton, WI Home Inspection: What We Inspect
Our Appleton, WI home inspections are offered by trained specialists. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the window weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and check that the safety sensor operates properly
Home Outside Inspection Services
- External walls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the siding and other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roofing joints: We make certain that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We document property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our professionals use the heater to check the mechanisms are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls work properly.
- Functionality check: We check that your AC and heating systems function properly.
- Thermostat review: Our home inspection pros record the housing of the thermostat and verify that the thermostat is functioning properly.
Appleton, WI Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any evidence of wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water leak: We record all evidence of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals inspect any signs of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifting, like trace of sheetrock cracks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals test any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Security review: Our professionals confirm that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Security hardware check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heater review: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over water pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Big Moose Home Inspection for Appleton, WI Home Inspections
If you partner with our team of Appleton, WI home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver quality house inspections on a tight time-line.
To see our Appleton, WI home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at (800) 531-0233!
Appleton’s Home Inspection Experts
- 100% Big Moose Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experienced, licensed, insured inspection team
- Friendly and efficient office staff ready to take your call
- Flexible weekend and same-day scheduling
- Winterization services
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Septic and well inspections
- Online agreement and payment available
- Full consultations
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Wisconsin
Experience Appleton’s Favorite Home Inspectors
Here at Big Moose, we are proud to provide Appleton and northern Wisconsin with thousands of quality home and commercial property inspections each year. In fact, we are so confident you will be satisfied with your experience, we offer a 100% guarantee with every home inspection we perform.
All Big Moose inspectors are licensed, certified, and insured, so you know you are getting the best possible inspection for your money. We offer a wide range of consultation options, including winterization services, radon, mold and asbestos testing, flexible scheduling, and online scheduling and payment options. Give our friendly office staff a call to get started today!
Serving Appleton and Upper Wisconsin
Big Moose is proud to be the largest provider of quality home inspections for Appleton, Northern Wisconsin, and Michigan. We back our work with an Inspection Guarantee and provide value-packed inspections, giving you the best your money can buy. Along with inspections of homes, condos, cottages, and commercial properties, we offer a full menu of winterization services, well and septic inspections, and environmental consultations to ensure your space is healthy and functional. Here at Big Moose, our team is committed to putting YOU first.