Home Inspection Bay City, MI
We’re ready to help you move into your upcoming property with a Bay City, MI home inspection!
Stepping into a new home is a huge occasion. Let our group at Big Moose Home Inspection free up your time to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the change. We’ll take the pressure out of your new home with a thorough Bay City, MI home inspection!
Since 2000, our specialists at Big Moose Home Inspection have provided in-depth home inspections for the Bay City, MI and Bay City, MI – Wisconsin communities.
Bay City, MI Home Inspection Services; What We Inspect
With our team, our Bay City, MI home inspections are given by trained experts. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors seal and secure correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make certain that the window gaskets work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make sure that the optical sensor operates efficiently
Home Outside Inspection
- External walls: We make sure that the external walls or other wall coverings are fit
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roofing joints: We document that joints in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals take a look at landscape grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to verify the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to inspect the buttons operate properly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your air conditioning and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water leak check: Our professionals view all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: We view any trace of wood in contact of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster breaks, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of frame wood that can create a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Security check: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and linked well.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes grounded switches.
Bay City, MI Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shut off: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: We review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Big Moose Home Inspection for Bay City, MI Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Bay City, MI home inspection pros, you can rely on us to supply outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To hear from our Bay City, MI home inspectors for your home inspection, please call us today at (800) 531-0233!
Bay City’s Home Inspection Experts
- 100% Big Moose Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experienced, licensed, insured inspection team
- Friendly and efficient office staff ready to take your call
- Flexible weekend and same-day scheduling
- Winterization services
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Septic and well inspections
- Online agreement and payment available
- Full consultations
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Michigan
Experience Bay City’s Favorite Home Inspectors
Here at Big Moose, we are proud to provide Bay City and northern Michigan with thousands of quality home and commercial property inspections each year. In fact, we are so confident you will be satisfied with your experience, we offer a 100% guarantee with every home inspection we perform.
All Big Moose inspectors are licensed, certified, and insured, so you know you are getting the best possible inspection for your money. We offer a wide range of consultation options, including winterization services, radon, mold and asbestos testing, flexible scheduling, and online scheduling and payment options. Give our friendly office staff a call to get started today!
Serving Bay City and Upper Michigan
Big Moose is proud to be the largest provider of quality home inspections for Bay City, Northern Michigan, and Wisconsin. We back our work with an Inspection Guarantee and provide value-packed inspections, giving you the best your money can buy. Along with inspections of homes, condos, cottages, and commercial properties, we offer a full menu of winterization services, well and septic inspections, and environmental consultations to ensure your space is healthy and functional. Here at Big Moose, our team is committed to putting YOU first.