Home Inspection Cadillac, MI
Our crew is ready and waiting to assist you transition into your upcoming house with a Cadillac, MI home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a great moment. Please let our group at Big Moose Home Inspection free you to focus on getting your household ready for the change. Our crew will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Cadillac, MI home inspection!
Starting in 2000, our technicians at Big Moose Home Inspection have offered intensive home inspections for the Cadillac, MI and Cadillac, MI – Wisconsin communities.
Cadillac, MI Home Inspection, What We Are Checking
The best Cadillac, MI home inspections are offered by qualified specialists. This is what our Big Moose Home Inspection staff will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure properly
- Household windows: We inspect that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim review: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: Our professionals document yard grading, surface water flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heater to make certain the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to check the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems act effectively.
- Thermostat inspection: Our home inspection pros review the housing of the thermostat and check that the thermostat is working properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We look over any degradation of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration: We look over all symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We test any trace of wooden framing in contact of foundation disruption, like evidence of drywall fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Structural wood check: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical metering and base are act successfully.
- Security check: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Protective devices review: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler review: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals view all faucets and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians test water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Big Moose Home Inspection for Cadillac, MI Home Inspection
When you team up with our team of Cadillac, MI home inspection technicians, you can count on us to provide great residential inspections on a tight schedule.
To receive help from our Cadillac, MI home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at (800) 531-0233!
Michigan’s Favorite Home Inspectors
- Exclusive Inspection Guarantee
- Unbelievable customer service
- Experienced team of licensed, certified inspectors
- Friendly, full-time office staff ready to take your call
- Convenient scheduling, including weekend and same-day
- Online payment, agreement, and chat services
- Asbestos, radon, and mold testing
- Menu of winterization services
- Thousands of inspections performed each year
- Family-friendly company proud to serve our community!
Big Moose Home Inspections
Big Moose is Wexford County’s favorite home inspectors for a reason: we are a family-centered, community company that bring you the best-value home inspection money can buy! Our team of NACHI-certified, experienced inspectors will not only provide you with an exceptional inspection, but will follow up with a detailed inspection report and unlimited consultation services.
Over many years spent serving the Cadillac community, Big Moose has gained a reputation for friendly, reliable, consistent service. We are so confident you will be thrilled with your inspection that we back each one with our exclusive guarantee! Give us a call today and experience the Big Moose difference…where the inspection is just the beginning!
Serving Cadillac and Communities Across Michigan & Northern Wisconsin
Big Moose provides high-quality inspections for your home, cottage, condominium, or commercial property. We also have a full menu of home and property services, including winterization, radon/mold/asbestos testing, septic and well inspection, and environmental screenings. Our priority is you; that’s why we offer the best-value inspection service you will find. Click on the map to view our areas of service.