Coloma MI Home Inspectoin
We’re motivated to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new dwelling with a Coloma MI home inspection!
Stepping into a new property is a big occasion. Please let our group at Big Moose Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new home. At Big Moose Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your purchase with a thorough Coloma MI home inspection!
Starting in 2013, our professionals at Big Moose Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Coloma MI and Michigan-Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
At Big Moose Home Inspections, our Coloma MI home inspections are provided by qualified experts. This is what our Big Moose Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the external doors close and latch efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals confirm that the rubber seals act properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding boards and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make certain that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: We check paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros inspect property angle, surface water flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: We make use of the heating system to ensure the controls are operatning properly.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to make certain the buttons work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your HVAC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak: We test any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry fissures, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any damage to or boring of frame wood that might create a structural durability issue.
Coloma MI Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering inspection: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are act efficiently.
- Security check: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware: We check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Coloma MI Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros review the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We inspect tubs, showers, and sinks for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: We test water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Big Moose Home Inspections for Coloma MI Home Inspections
Once you partner with our team of Coloma MI home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver great residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Coloma MI home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 800-531-0233!