Eaton Rapids MI Home Inspection
We’re prepared to assist you move into your new property with a Eaton Rapids MI home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is an exciting moment. Please let our company at Big Moose Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Eaton Rapids MI home inspection!
Ever since 2013, our experts at Big Moose Home Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Eaton Rapids MI and Michigan-Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The most reliable Eaton Rapids MI home inspections are delivered by qualified technicians. These are what our Big Moose Home Inspections team will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We verify that the external doors seal and latch properly
- Home windows: Our professionals inspect that the rubber gaskets function effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates correctly
Eaton Rapids MI Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros ensure that the exterior siding and other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim check: We inspect that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roof joints: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals check property angle, surface drainage, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
Eaton Rapids MI HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals utilize the heating to validate the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: We review the air conditioner, to verify the controls work correctly.
- Operations review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Eaton Rapids MI Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration check: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros view any trace of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like degradation of plaster breaks, brick breaks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any notching or penetration of framing wood that may anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: We validate that your electrical metering and base are working successfully.
- Security inspection: Our professionals validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection devices inspection: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Eaton Rapids MI Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning correctly
- Sump pumps check: We test water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Big Moose Home Inspections for Eaton Rapids MI Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Eaton Rapids MI home inspection professionals, you can count on us to offer outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
To see our Eaton Rapids MI home inspectors for your inspection, call us over today at 800-531-0233!