Home Inspection Escanaba, MI
We’re looking forward to help you move into your new home with a Escanaba, MI home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is an exciting opportunity. You can let our crew at Big Moose Home Inspection assist you to pay attention to making your household organized for the move. Our crew will take the stress out of your acquisition with an in-depth Escanaba, MI home inspection!
Since 2000, our professionals at Big Moose Home Inspection have offered in-depth home inspections for the Escanaba, MI and Escanaba, MI – Wisconsin areas.
Escanaba, MI Home Inspection Services- What We Check
At Big Moose Home Inspection, our Escanaba, MI home inspections are supplied by certified experts. These are what our Big Moose Home Inspection staff will keep an eye out for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the outside doors seal and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the outside gaskets work successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions effectively
Property Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals check that the exterior siding or other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow review: Our home inspection pros take a look at property slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals utilize the heater to verify the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our home inspection pros review the air conditioning unit, to validate the buttons function effectively.
- Functionality review: We validate that your HVAC systems function effectively.
- Thermostat check: We record the placement of the thermostat and document that the thermostat is acting efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any rotting of wooden framing in touch with earth.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros look over all symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifts, like degradation of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros view any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals make certain that your electric metering and base are functioning effectively.
- Safety review: We inspect that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Safety hardware check: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater: We test the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros test all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage review: We view sinks, tubs, and showers for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps: We inspect sump pumps that are accessible
Why Select Big Moose Home Inspection for Escanaba, MI Home Inspection
If you partner with our company of Escanaba, MI home inspection professionals, you can trust us to supply quality house inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Escanaba, MI home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at (800) 531-0233!
Big Moose: Escanaba’s #1 Real Estate Inspectors
- Experienced, certified, and professional inspection team
- Full-time office staff for convenient scheduling
- Weekend and same-day scheduling options
- Winterization services menu
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Septic and well inspections
- Convenient online agreement and payment options
- Unlimited consultation services for clients
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Escanaba and Northern Michigan
- Backed by our Exclusive Inspection Guarantee
Big Moose: Michigan’s Inspection Experts!
Owning, selling, or purchasing a home or commercial property is big business, and Big Moose is here to help. Our team of experienced inspectors provide unparalleled customer service and consistency, making ours one of the best value inspections in the region.
In addition to quality inspections, we offer a number of other consultation services to ensure the longevity of your home or property. Even if you are not planning to sell, a Big Moose Home Inspection will help you know what to do to properly maintain your home. With thousands of satisfied customers each year, we are proud to be Escanaba and Northern Michigan’s preferred home inspectors. Questions? Give our friendly office staff a call today!
Serving Escanaba, Delta County, and Northern Michigan
Big Moose is proud to have a reputation for excellent service year-after-year. With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can be sure you are getting the best value home inspection in the region. Whether you are in need of a property, well, or septic inspection, winterization services, environmental consultation, or are preparing to purchase or sell your home, we are here to make sure your space is healthy and sound. Here at Big Moose, your satisfaction is our guarantee.