Home Inspection Gaylord, MI
We’re looking forward to lend a hand as you move into your new dwelling with a Gaylord, MI home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating opportunity. You can let our company at Big Moose Home Inspection assist you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Gaylord, MI home inspection!
Since 2000, our specialists at Big Moose Home Inspection have provided detailed home inspections for the Gaylord, MI and Gaylord, MI – Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection Services, What We Inspect
The most reliable Gaylord, MI home inspections are given by certified technicians. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspection crew will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We confirm that the external doors shut and secure correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets work successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions properly
Gaylord, MI Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros document that the siding and other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing joints: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roof decking have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage inspection: We document property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We operate the heating to make sure the controls are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals view the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons act correctly.
- Functionality check: We check that your HVAC systems act efficiently.
- Thermostat review: Our professionals review the location of the thermostat and confirm that the thermostat is acting properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion review: Our professionals review all signs of present water intrusion.
- Foundation: We look over any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering check: Our professionals ensure that your electrical meter and base are functioning well.
- Security inspection: Our professionals document that the electric conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working effectively.
- Light switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which includes safety switches.
Gaylord, MI Plumbing System Inspection
- Water valves: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting efficiently
- Water heating system: We view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals inspect water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Big Moose Home Inspection for Gaylord, MI Home Inspection
When you work with our company of Gaylord, MI home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a short schedule.
To receive help from our Gaylord, MI home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at (800) 531-0233!
Gaylord’s Home Inspection Experts
- 100% Big Moose Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experienced, licensed, insured inspection team
- Friendly and efficient office staff ready to take your call
- Flexible weekend and same-day scheduling
- Winterization services
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Septic and well inspections
- Online agreement and payment available
- Full consultations
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Michigan
Experience Gaylord’s Favorite Home Inspectors
Here at Big Moose, we are proud to provide Gaylord and northern Michigan with thousands of quality home and commercial property inspections each year. In fact, we are so confident you will be satisfied with your experience, we offer a 100% guarantee with every home inspection we perform.
All Big Moose inspectors are licensed, certified, and insured, so you know you are getting the best possible inspection for your money. We offer a wide range of consultation options, including winterization services, radon, mold and asbestos testing, flexible scheduling, and online scheduling and payment options. Give our friendly office staff a call to get started today!
Serving Gaylord and Upper Michigan
Big Moose is proud to be the largest provider of quality home inspections for Gaylord, Northern Michigan, and Wisconsin. We back our work with an Inspection Guarantee and provide value-packed inspections, giving you the best your money can buy. Along with inspections of homes, condos, cottages, and commercial properties, we offer a full menu of winterization services, well and septic inspections, and environmental consultations to ensure your space is healthy and functional. Here at Big Moose, our team is committed to putting YOU first.