Hastings MI Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to assist you transition into your upcoming house with a Hastings MI home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased dwelling is a great occasion. Let our group at Big Moose Home Inspections free up your time to focus on making your household ready for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your new home with a thorough Hastings MI home inspection!
Since 2013, our experts at Big Moose Home Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Hastings MI and Michigan-Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Look For
At Big Moose Home Inspections, our Hastings MI home inspections are given by trained pros. This is what our Big Moose Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We prove that the exterior doors close and latch efficiently
- Home windows: We make certain that the outside gaskets operate properly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works correctly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: We make sure that the siding boards and other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof flashing: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros document landscape slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to identify any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals make use of the heating system to make sure the controls are functioning efficiently.
- Cooling system: Our professionals inspect the air conditioning unit, to confirm the buttons work effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals confirm that your heating and air conditioning systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water leak: We review any symptoms of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals identify any degradation of wood touching of foundation movement, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, off-square door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals look over any destruction of or penetration of frame wood that may anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are functioning successfully.
- Security review: Our professionals make certain that the electric service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security devices: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Hastings MI Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water heating system check: We inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Indoor water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Big Moose Home Inspections for Hastings MI Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Hastings MI home inspection experts, you can depend on us to offer great property inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Hastings MI home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 800-531-0233!