Holland MI Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to support you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Holland MI home inspection!
Purchasing a new house is a big opportunity. You can let our crew at Big Moose Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the transition. Our team will take the pressure out of your move with a thorough Holland MI home inspection!
Since 2013, our experts at Big Moose Home Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Holland MI and Michigan-Wisconsin areas.
Holland MI Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
Our Holland MI home inspections are given by certified technicians. These are what our Big Moose Home Inspections team will search for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We make sure that the exterior doors close and lock successfully
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros document that the rubber seals act correctly
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Outside Inspection
- Exterior walls: We inspect that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim check: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof flashing: We check that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals document landscape angle, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to document the controls are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioner, to ensure the controls work efficiently.
- Features inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any degradation of wooden framing contacting with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals document any evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals inspect any trace of wooden framework in touch of foundation shifting, like evidence of sheetrock fissures, stonework cracks, out-of-true door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: We identify any destruction of or boring of frame wood that may anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are act efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Security devices: Our home inspection pros check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals document that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply check: Our professionals review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Big Moose Home Inspections for Holland MI Home Inspections
Once you work with our crew of Holland MI home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Holland MI home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 800-531-0233!