Idaho Home Inspection
We’re looking forward to support you as you transition into your brand new home with an Idaho home inspection!
Moving into a brand new property is a big opportunity. You can let our company at Big Moose Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your family organized for the new home. Our crew will take the pressure out of your buy with a thorough Idaho home inspection!
Ever since 2004, our professionals at Big Moose Home Inspections have delivered rigorous home inspections for our Idaho communities.
Idaho Home Inspection; What We Are Checking
With our team, our Idaho home inspections are offered by certified technicians. Here is what our Big Moose Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
Idaho Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We validate that the external doors seal and lock efficiently
- Home windows: We check that the window seals operate correctly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works effectively
House Outside Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the external walls and other wall materials are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roof flashing: We make sure that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage review: We inspect landscape grading, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals operate the heating to ensure the mechanisms are working properly.
- Cooling system check: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to ensure the buttons operate properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros document that your heating and air conditioning systems function effectively.
- Thermostat inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the placement of the thermostat and verify that the thermostat is acting efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any degradation of wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our home inspection pros view any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals identify any notching or boring of framing wood that can anticipate a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering check: Our professionals make sure that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Security inspection: We check that the electric service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We inspect a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Idaho Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main valves: Our professionals check that the water main supply shutoff is operating efficiently
- Water heating system check: Our professionals review the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Select Big Moose Home Inspections for Idaho Home Inspections
Once you team up with our company of Idaho home inspection technicians, you can depend on us to supply great property inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Idaho home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 800-531-0233!