Home Inspection Joseph MI
Our staff is looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming home with a Joseph MI home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our group at Big Moose Home Inspections help you focus on getting your loved ones organized for the transition. Our team will take the tension out of your new home with a rigorous Joseph MI home inspection!
Starting in 2013, our pros at Big Moose Home Inspections have offered intensive home inspections for the Joseph MI and Inland Empire areas.
Joseph MI Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Joseph MI home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. These are what our Big Moose Home Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Exterior windows: We document that the rubber weatherproofing work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and check that the optical sensor functions correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim review: Our home inspection pros ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing flashing: We check that valleys in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros take a look at paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage: Our professionals check yard slope, surface drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
Joseph MI HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: We operate the heater to verify the controls are operating effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: We view the air conditioning unit, to validate the mechanisms act properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems work as they should.
Joseph MI Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any signs of wood in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals review any signs of active water leaks.
- Foundation Review: Our professionals identify any trace of wood in a touch of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood: We identify any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric meter check: Our professionals verify that your electrical meter and base act properly.
- Security inspection: Our professionals document that the electric service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Protective hardware: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water main shutoff valve: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: We look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: technicians look over bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Big Moose Home Inspections for Joseph MI Home Inspection
If you partner with our crew of Joseph MI home inspection pros, you can depend on us to supply quality residential inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Joseph MI home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 800-531-0233!