Home Inspection Midland, MI
At Big Moose Home Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to lend a hand as you transition into your brand new house with a Midland, MI home inspection!
Stepping into a new house is a huge occasion. Allow our team at Big Moose Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your loved ones organized for the new home. At Big Moose Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your new home with a rigorous Midland, MI home inspection!
Starting in 2013, our experts at Big Moose Home Inspections have given extensive home inspections for the Midland, MI and Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Midland, MI home inspections are given by trained experts. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspections crew will search for:
Midland, MI House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the exterior doors shut and secure efficiently
- Exterior windows: We make sure that the outside weatherproofings function successfully
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: We verify that the external walls and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We ensure that the eaves and soffits are healthy
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make certain that joints in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: Our professionals look over yard grading, surface drainage, and plant life to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality check: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and AC systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wood touching with soil.
- Water penetration: Our professionals look over any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals look over any symptoms of wooden framework contacting of foundation disruption, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-true door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood: Our professionals review any destruction of or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: We inspect that your electrical metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals check that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protective hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Midland, MI Plumbing System Inspection
- Water controls: Our home inspection pros verify that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Big Moose Home Inspections for Midland, MI Home Inspections
Once you partner with our crew of Midland, MI home inspection pros, you can trust us to offer outstanding property inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Midland, MI home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at (800) 531-0233!
Midland’s Home Inspection Experts
- 100% Big Moose Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experienced, licensed, insured inspection team
- Friendly and efficient office staff ready to take your call
- Flexible weekend and same-day scheduling
- Winterization services
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Septic and well inspections
- Online agreement and payment available
- Full consultations
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Michigan
Experience Midland’s Favorite Home Inspectors
Here at Big Moose, we are proud to provide Midland and northern Michigan with thousands of quality home and commercial property inspections each year. In fact, we are so confident you will be satisfied with your experience, we offer a 100% guarantee with every home inspection we perform.
All Big Moose inspectors are licensed, certified, and insured, so you know you are getting the best possible inspection for your money. We offer a wide range of consultation options, including winterization services, radon, mold and asbestos testing, flexible scheduling, and online scheduling and payment options. Give our friendly office staff a call to get started today!
Serving Midland and Upper Michigan
Big Moose is proud to be the largest provider of quality home inspections for Midland, Northern Michigan, and Wisconsin. We back our work with an Inspection Guarantee and provide value-packed inspections, giving you the best your money can buy. Along with inspections of homes, condos, cottages, and commercial properties, we offer a full menu of winterization services, well and septic inspections, and environmental consultations to ensure your space is healthy and functional. Here at Big Moose, our team is committed to putting YOU first.