Home Inspection Northern Michigan
We’re looking forward to help you move into your new dwelling with a Northern Michigan home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big moment. Let our group at Big Moose Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on getting your family ready for the transition. We’ll take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Northern Michigan home inspection!
For years, our technicians at Big Moose Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Northern Michigan and Hampton Roads areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Looking For
The best Northern Michigan home inspections are offered by qualified pros. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the outside gaskets function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and ensure that the safety sensor works efficiently
Northern Michigan Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros verify that the siding boards or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roof trim: Our professionals ensure that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our home inspection pros check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals document landscape slope, surface water flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and vent system: We use the heater and furnace to ensure the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Cooling system review: We look over the air conditioner, to inspect the buttons act properly.
- Operations check: We make certain that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framework in touch with soil.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals inspect any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros review any rotting of wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock breaks, brick fissures, lopsided door framing, and unlevel floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are act well.
- Security check: Our professionals make certain that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Safety devices inspection: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes safety switches.
Northern Michigan Plumbing System Inspection
- Water shutoff valve: Our professionals inspect that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heater check: Our professionals inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros test water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Big Moose Home Inspections for Northern Michigan Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Northern Michigan home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide great residential inspections on a fast time-line.
To get our Northern Michigan home inspectors for your home services, give us a call today at 906-296-3100!