Home Inspection Portage MI
Our staff is ready and waiting to support you as you transition into your upcoming property with a Portage MI home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is an exciting occasion. You can let our crew at Big Moose Home Inspections assist you to focus on making your loved ones ready for the new home. Our staff will take the anxiety out of your new home with a rigorous Portage MI home inspection!
Since 2013, our professionals at Big Moose Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Portage MI and Inland Empire communities.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
The most reliable Portage MI home inspections are supplied by certified technicians. These are what our Big Moose Home Inspections staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We document that the external doors seal and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the window weatherproofing operate properly
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and check that the optical sensor operates correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- External walls: We verify that the external walls or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim inspection: We confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals make sure that joints in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: Our home inspection pros check yard angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
Portage MI HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heating system to inspect the controls are operating efficiently.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals test the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms work effectively.
- Features inspection: We confirm that your heating and AC systems act as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any evidence of a wooden framework in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion review: Our home inspection pros view all signs of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab review: We look over any signs of wooden framing touching of foundation disruption, like traces of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals view any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: We inspect that your electrical meter and base act properly.
- Safeguard check: We document that the electrical service is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Security hardware check: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including safety switches.
Portage MI Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler review: We inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain testing: We test showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Hire Big Moose Home Inspections for Portage MI Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Portage MI home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply great property inspections on a fast time-line.
To hear from our Portage MI home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 800-531-0233!