Saugatuck MI Home Inspection
Our team is ready to assist you to move into your newly purchased house with a Saugatuck MI home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased property is a big moment. Allow our team at Big Moose Home Inspections to help you focus on getting your household organized for the change. Our team will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Saugatuck MI home inspection!
Starting in 2013, our technicians at Big Moose Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Saugatuck MI and Michigan-Wisconsin areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
Our Saugatuck MI home inspections are given by trained pros. Here is what our Big Moose Home Inspections team will investigate:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We inspect that the exterior doors seal and secure successfully
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside seals work correctly
- Garage door: We use the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding boards or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: We make sure that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roof joints: Our professionals ensure that valleys in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our professionals look over property angle, surface rain flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
Saugatuck MI HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and vent system: Our professionals make use of the heater to inspect the mechanisms are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the AC unit, to inspect the buttons work correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We identify any degradation of wooden framing in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all evidence of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals test any symptoms of wooden framework touching of foundation shifts, like evidence of sheetrock cracks, stonework cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood: We test any damage to or boring of framing wood that can create a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: We confirm that your electric metering and base act successfully.
- Safety check: We check that the electric service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Safety hardware: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Saugatuck MI Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main shut off: Our professionals verify that the water main supply shutoff is acting effectively
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, heat source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating properly
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Big Moose Home Inspections for Saugatuck MI Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Saugatuck MI home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply outstanding residential inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Saugatuck MI home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 800-531-0233!