Home Inspection Wausau, WI
Our crew is looking forward to support you as you move into your upcoming property with a Wausau, WI home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Let our group at Big Moose Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on getting your family ready for the new house. We will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with a rigorous Wausau, WI home inspection!
Since 2013, our technicians at Big Moose Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Wausau, WI and Wisconsin communities.
Home Inspection; What We Search For
The most reliable Wausau, WI home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Big Moose Home Inspections crew will investigate for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors shut and secure efficiently
- Home windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the window weatherproofings work correctly
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor functions successfully
Property Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals inspect that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: We document that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roof decking have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and walkways: We look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: We inspect property slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to make certain the buttons are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning unit, to document the buttons function correctly.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros ensure that your heating and AC systems operate as they should.
- Thermostat inspection: Our professionals record the location of the thermostat and validate that the thermostat is operating efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wood touching with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals view any trace of present water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete: Our home inspection pros test any signs of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like rotting of plaster cracks, stonework fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood review: Our home inspection pros look over any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals confirm that your electric meter and base are operating correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water controls: Our professionals make sure that the water main supply shutoff is working correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals test water pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Big Moose Home Inspections for Wausau, WI Home Inspection
Once you partner with our team of Wausau, WI home inspection experts, you can rely on us to deliver great house inspections on a fast time-line.
To see our Wausau, WI home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at (800) 531-0233!
Wausau’s Home Inspection Leader
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Experienced, professional inspection team
- Full-time office staff for convenient scheduling
- Offering weekend and same-day scheduling
- Winterization services, septic and well inspections
- Radon, mold, and asbestos testing
- Online agreement and payment available
- Unlimited consultation services for clients
- Leading provider of real estate inspections in Wausau and Marathon County
Big Moose: Your Preferred Home Inspectors
Here at Big Moose, the inspection is just the beginning. We are proud to provide Wausau and Marathon County with thousands of satisfactory home and commercial property inspections each year.
We have a reputation for value and satisfaction, insuring each and every service with our exclusive inspection guarantee. Our team of certified, trained, and insured inspectors ensures the best possible customer service and consistency with every service. Our friendly and efficient office staff is ready to answer your questions and schedule your inspection…give us a call today!
Serving Wausau & Communities Across Northern Wisconsin
Big Moose is proud to be the preferred provider of real estate inspections for Wausau, Marathon County, and Northern Wisconsin. Whether you’re preparing to sell or purchase a home, cottage, condo, or commercial property, or simply want to know more about your property, the Big Moose team promises your 100% satisfaction with our inspection services. In addition to quality inspections, we offer winterization services, well and septic inspections, and environmental consultations to ensure the health and longevity of your space. Here at Big Moose, we put YOU first. Click on the map to view our other locations.